To visit Korea, you need to apply for a visa at the nearest Korean consulate. For further information, please refer to the Korea Immigration Service website at http://immigration.go.kr.
In some cases, invitation letters may be required for visa application. To acquire the letter, contact at sec(at)apctp.org
Visitors are responsible for their own visas. However, APCTP will provide a letter of invitation if necessary. APCTP does not require a specific type of visa for visitors: a 90-day tourist visa is recommended. After applying, allow several days for the approval process, although the actual time may vary. Some visitors may stay from 30 days to 90 days without visas, depending on their nationalities. Please check with the Korea Immigration Service website or the nearest Korean consulate for more information.
- Nationals of the countries below can enter Korea without a Korean visa for a stay of up to 30 days, if their purpose of visit is tour or transit.
|Asia||MACAO, BRUNEI, SAUDI ARABIA, U.A.E, YEMEN, OMAN, JAPAN, QATAR, TAIWAN, H.K(90days), KUWAIT|
|※ Only Diplomatic•Official passport : INDONESIA, LEBANON|
|North America||U.S.A, CANADA(6months)|
|South America||GUYANA, GUATEMALA, VENEZUELA, ARGENTINA, ECUADOR, HONDURAS, URUGUAY, PARAGUAY|
|Europe||MONACO, Vatican, BOSNIA HERCEGOVINA, Cyprus, SAN MARINO, Serbia & Montenegro, SLOVENIA(90days), ANDORRA, ALBANIA, CROATIA|
|Oceania||GUAM, NAURU, NEW CALEDONIA New Caledonia, MICRONESIA, SAMOA, SOLOMON IS, KIRIBATI, FIJI, AUSTRALIA(90days), MARSHALL IS, PALAU|
|Africa||SOUTH AFRICA, Mauritius, Seychelles, SWAZILAND, EGYPT|
- Visitors meeting the following requirements also can enter Korea without a Korean visa for a stay of up to 30 days, if their purpose of visit is transit.
Note) Nationals of Cuba, Macedonia ,however, must apply for Korean visa, even if they meet these requirements.
- Holding a visa or a re-entry permit of the U.S. Japan, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand(5 countries)
- Travelling from either of the five countries to a third country via Korea, or travelling from a third country to either of the five countries via Korea
- No Immigration offence records, while in the five countries
Note) However, this facility for frequent visitors is not applicable to nationals of "China (P.R.C)", "Cuba" , "Macedonia"